Jun 17, 2015

pieces of gold


  Since i got my iphone in gold color, i start to get another one of my sick obsession, just like blueberries (if u follow me on snapchat u know that) if u don't better check me out on this crazy app at "byasco" ;)

  So well, i start to have an obsession with gold... When i heard about that summer trend about Flashtattoo of course they got me like whaoooooo, so i start really slowly with this stuff, we only put some on my finger and shoot some pictures.

  But better watch out i'm gonna apply some more on the next one ...





Cap: "Bershka"
Tank top: "Jack & Jones" 
Necklace:"American Vintage"
Tattoo: "SPESTYLE"
Earrings: "Konov jewelry"


And only for fun we video shoot some seconds of me """striking poses"""

let me know :

#Instagram

x

Get the news

https://www.facebook.com/pages/by-Asco/307054935989727?ref=bookmarks:o]