Oct 20, 2015

#AscoTakingLondon (part1)

Green Park

Okay first thing first and shame on me  i guess, this is my 1st time to London City, and i have to say, that London vibe got me, the peoples used to tell me "u gonna love London etc..." AND Yassssss I LOVE IT.

So i make a 3days trip (not enough for me) to England for shopping, and enjoy the city, so i make the basics like Oxford street, Camden, Canaby and more... Of course i play Mr Tourist cause the city is really amazing and colorfull. 

Damn i love it so much, all that color popin out just around the corner that's so cool .

But i guess it's time to stop talking that much and let some pictures speak for me, stay turned cause my #AscoTakingLondon Vlog gonna com this week or next

KEEP AN EYE.
Kiss and Glam.

Oxford Street

Carnaby Street
Carnaby Street

Carnaby Street

Carnaby Street

Buckingham Palace

Big Ben

Oxford Street

Westfield-Stratford city

Camden

Camden

Camden

Camden





















let me know :

#Instagram

x

Get the news

https://www.facebook.com/pages/by-Asco/307054935989727?ref=bookmarks:o]