Oct 10, 2015

stay Fit with Mate


You start to know me guys it's been a while now, so i'm sure u get it no ?  
  I'm into that healthy lifestyle, with workout, healthy food, kale, quinoa, soja, almond milk and other amazing stuff that we love right ? 

  That's why i'm in love with my mate fit drink, perfect for "take away" with me at my workout session, this give me so much boost while i exercise and we all know how important is to stay hydrated during the day and during workout/cardio session, beside the amazing colorful bottles that Mate Fit have on his website help so much to keep my motivation ON cause you know fall and winter coming so it's a lill hard to get in that workout spirit for hitting the gym and i think having cute things like bottles, or a nice workout mat or clothes can help cause after you can look HOT SEXY & SWEATY on your "Post Workout Selfie Picture" we all do that don't act like such saint (see it on my instagram.com"byasco")

This is also taste so good and i'm start to be addicted, if you're not into that kind of TeaTox you can totally fill your bottle with some protein and use it as protein shake to take it with you ;D.

Personally i love enjoying it after my 1h session during my chill moment in front of "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" #GuiltyPleasure .







Cap: "Golden Child"
Tank: "H&M"
Bottle: "MateFit"




let me know :

Andrew said...

Damn that shoot rock love all that picture keep doing it

Asco ft said...

Ohh thank you happy you like this shoot ;D

#Instagram

x

Get the news

https://www.facebook.com/pages/by-Asco/307054935989727?ref=bookmarks:o]