Feb 2, 2016

Long fit mix up


  This past months i'm getting kind of crazy for that long fit sweater jacket vibes, so of course i like to play with a lot and i like also buying a lot (bye the way i saw another one at "Bershka" i think this lil' babe need to hang out with his friend in my closet).
I wear it with denim jacket on, or with my perfecto on or as i try recently, with a no sleeves perfecto.

I was not really sure of what all of this mix up gonna look like... But i have to confess that i really like the result, of course i wear it with no t-shirt or tank top for the shoot.

But if i had to wear that look for a daily routine (something that i'm totally gonna do) i put something under of course... I'm not that crazy.

And don't forget spring is around the corner so it's time to start saying bye bye to winter clothes ( YASSSSSS Bitch YASSSSSSS)






Cap: "H&M"
Glasses: "Balmain by H&M"
No Sleeves Perfecto: "Zara"
Long Fit Sweater Jacket: "Bershka"
Earring: "
KONOV"












let me know :

#Instagram

x

Get the news

https://www.facebook.com/pages/by-Asco/307054935989727?ref=bookmarks:o]