Mar 1, 2016

AscObsession #3


Currently listening 


THE LIFE OF PABLO by Kanye West .

Still obsess with this one


ANTI by Rihanna .


Wearing for something like a year now my lenses by Desio Lens in the color Dessert Dream, love the way this lens blend with my natural eye color and the comfort is priceless.


Desio: Dessert Dream color .

Coat obsession for my last added perfecto from "Bershka" perfect for the weather i got during my family vacay .


Snack obsession for my grilled almond jar, i love it just before hitting my workout session with my trainer, or just after she's trying to kill me love her


Kiss and Glam...











let me know :

Lukas said...

OMG the life of pablo is such my jam love this album

Asco ft said...

@Lukas i'm so obsess with that album

Anonymous said...

Love having some almonds as a snack after my workout session.

Asco ft said...

@Anonymous hehe i think it's one of a good snack after work out ;D

#Instagram

x

Get the news

https://www.facebook.com/pages/by-Asco/307054935989727?ref=bookmarks:o]