Mar 9, 2016

Khaki vibes


In one of my AscObsession i told you guys how i was currently obsess with khaki color, i don't know why but the fact of seeing this color everywhere make me totally cray cray about it.

  Of course i never go for a total khaki look, cause there too many different shade of it, but i really like mixing some pieces with black, nude and soon with some "Oxford Tan" color ...

  I can't wait to show you in one of my next blogpost some of my go to OOTD i used to wear all the time during my family vacay, easy, comfy that's what we looking for when we're in vacay.







Cap: "H&M"
T-Shirt: "H&M"
Long Fit Sweater Jacket: "Forever21"
Jeans: "H&M"
Rings: "Reclaimed Vintage" & "ASOS"
Earring: "KONOV"










let me know :

Anonymous said...

OMG you look so nice with that kind of look keep doing it

Asco ft said...

Ohh thank you so much glad you like my vibes kiss

#Instagram

x

Get the news

https://www.facebook.com/pages/by-Asco/307054935989727?ref=bookmarks:o]