May 22, 2016

#AscoTakingLondon ... Madame Tussauds

Okay so this time i hit the city of London for a week, so as i stay a week, i decided to do some more stuff than just shopping.

One thing that i always wanted to do is the Wax Museum Madame Tussauds, we got a wax museum in Paris but i mean "Grevin" is so not comparable to "Madame Tussauds"the price neither ... But who cares, so on this rainy Wednesday in London, i decided to take "Madame Tussauds Wax Museum" and also to take selfie, sooooo many selfies with so many people .

Kiss and Glam.





So i toke all my selfies and videos with my Lumee on and that amazing #SnapChat filter witch i'm obsess with, everything look soon on fleek and flawless with that filter on.

Ohhh and of course i take my extra battery with me, cause this fucking flawless filter make my phone die in no time, but who cares #SelfieOnFleek :D

#AscoTakingMadameTussauds

let me know :

#Instagram

x

Get the news

https://www.facebook.com/pages/by-Asco/307054935989727?ref=bookmarks:o]