Oct 30, 2016

AscObsession #7


Currently playing, "Relic Run" this game obsessed me so much, i'm a die hard fan of "Lara Croft, Tomb Raider" so i don't need to know more for being obsessed with .


Watching "RuPaul Drag Race", i know, i know this is old news for you but for me it's an all new world, it takes me a while to start watching "RuPaul Drag Race" but i'm now so obsessed with all the season. 
  Everything in this show is DragTastic, dress, hair, make-up and of course RuPaul OMG .



My iPhone7 MatteBlack in 128GO, i can't be more addicted to this new phone, the camera is pretty dope, that new #MatteBlack color is everything and 128GO YASS .


Listening kind of on repeat "Starboy" by "The WeekEnd" i mean this song is everything, the video with that big light/neon cross LOVE, I'm jaming on it on #SnapChat and you don't wanna miss it. 
  So you better ad me on ;) (byasco on #SnapChat)


Kiss and Glam.




let me know :

#Instagram

x

Get the news

https://www.facebook.com/pages/by-Asco/307054935989727?ref=bookmarks:o]