Oct 16, 2016

Still in that tan mood ...


  I think you got it guys, i'm obsessed with #OxfordTan color, i mean since my Yeezy, i start collecting Tan, Nude and color in that mood .

I got a serious problem cause, each time i get obsessed with something i have to start collecting, like the marble, the khaki ... The Yeezy's, PLEASE call the Doctor ...

  On a more serious note, i'm so in love of this new #Asos piece that i ad to my closet, it's between a sleeveless t-shirt and a t-shirt because it's so oversize.
  Of course so comfy to wear but i have to wear it with a tight pants on, cause i don't feel like wearing it with some sweat-pants or stuff like that, oversize everywhere not a good match for me, i mean you work for that body so you have to show some (RIGHT ;) .





Cap: "Yeezus"
Tank Top: "Asos"
Pants: "H&M"
Watch: "Bershka"
Scraf: "Bershka"

 And if you don't follow me on #INSTAGRAM you miss a lot of things like 3 exclusive pictures other there, so give a like and follow on my #INSTAGRAM "byasco".

MANY LOVE and many Kiss and Glam. 





 

let me know :

#Instagram

x

Get the news

https://www.facebook.com/pages/by-Asco/307054935989727?ref=bookmarks:o]