Mar 20, 2017

Traveling Vibes


I don't know for you, but i like being comfy while i'm on my way for a vacay specially when the traveling process is taking hours.

  So i grab a fited sweatpants a tank top (yes because sometime it's kind of hot) everything styled with some of my Yeezy Boost350 V2 and a bomber jacket of a perfecto depend on the weather .

As i always traveling in the morning i don't feel to do my hair so best choice is some "dad hats" and since i got it i only wear my "Yeezus" dad hat, thank god some more coming .






Cap: "Yeezus"
TankTop: "Forever21"
SweatPants: "Celio"
Bracelets: "River Island" "Reclaimed Vintage"
Sunglasses: "Vans"






let me know :

ThatSashaJay said...

Yesssssssss comfy travel is my life! Love this post

Asco ft said...

Sooo goals to be comfy 😁

#Instagram

x

Get the news

https://www.facebook.com/pages/by-Asco/307054935989727?ref=bookmarks:o]